The Office of the National Coordinator (ONC) within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) developed this 1st edition of the Health IT Playbook (Release 1.0) to address many of the questions that providers ask during implementation and use of health IT. Created from compilation of multiple research, previously developed as well as newly created tools, this playbook provides content that addresses these questions and more:
- How do I choose, implement, or upgrade an electronic health record (EHR) system?
- How do I redesign workflows to improve and optimize practice efficiency and effectiveness?
- How can I connect and share information with other providers and public health officials?
- How can I activate and engage patients and their families?
- How do I learn more about improving patient outcomes and prepare for new quality payment programs?
- How do I protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of personal health information in my EHR system?
Will include Electronic Health Records, Certified Health IT, Health Information Exchange, Patient Engagement, Value-Based Care, Privacy and Security, Quality & Patient Safety, Care Settings, Population and Public Health, and Specialists.
For the complete playbook visit: The Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology HEALTH IT PLAYBOOK: https://www.healthit.gov/playbook/introduction/
You must be logged in to post a comment.